Friday nights and Sunday afternoons are the days of the week for the Layrtiz Indoor training. Get ready for the AA assessments or work on your skills for any level of baseball. This is the time to do it. To register email Joseph @ email@example.com
Order your Layritz gear now!
How it works:
Order before 15th of October. We will receive the order Before November 15th. Items are being printed in Vancouver and need to be done as one batch. once they are done they will be shipped to Victoria and distributed to the teams and parents of the teams. If you would like more details and would like to order, please click here for our order page. Limited time only. Celebrate the return to baseball 2021
They are back!
Winter clinics off technical training and exercise. The clinics are designs to improve baseball mechanics and have some fun at the same time. The goal is to improve physical fitness and baseball skills.
Starting in early Nov. and ending in Late Feb. One weeknight and Sundays. for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Ball Registration Is Open
Fall Ball Season 2021.
A bridge between the 2021 and 2022 Spring seasons. Fall ball is a shortened season of approximately 8-9 games weather depending, from early September to mid/late October. As you can expect, the dates, timings and locations are all TENTATIVE at this point so please be patient as we work those details out. Once confirmed, we will be sending out more information.
**When registering, you register for the division you played in during the Spring season. If you are coming from Little league, sign up as a new player.
With the daylight limited at that time of year, most if not all games will be on the weekend. With limited space and daylight on the weekend, the 13U and 15U divisions may also play night games under the lights at Lambrick Park during the week.
**Please note that NOT every registered player will receive a hat as part of their registration. To keep the cost down for our members, we do not provide a new hat if you played the spring season. During registration, you will have the option to select “I played spring ball and have a hat” or choose the hat size you need if you choose the latter and are in need of a hat because you lost it or if you didn’t play spring ball, you would have the choice to purchase a hat during the registration process. Click Here to Register
Congratulations to all the kids that make up our 2021 15U AA TEAM.
NCCP courses are being offered online. If you coach and would like to learn more this is a great way to do it. If you are interested in coaching this is the best way to get started. Go to NCCP
• All players, coaches, and team volunteers MUST check-in and complete health screening before entering the safety zone/field. See the attached field safety map for reference.
• No spectators will be allowed within the established safety zone.
• Washrooms are found at the Uvic Athletic centre, and Masks will be required to enter the building.
• No gum, no sunflower seeds, no spitting.
Groups of 8 to 10 will go through their session. Their hands will need to sanitize though out the session. Masks are not required, but kids can wear them if they feel they need them.
- Players will be asked to social distance throughout the session.
- Masked must be worn in all common areas outside of the safety zone
- For more information on double-A baseball and additional fees, please click here
- The location is UVIC Turf Field #3. Directions and arrival times will be emailed to you.
- Players are to arrive 10 minutes before their start time. Start time will stagger at 20-minute intervals starting at 11 am to 12 pm. The total length is time for the assessment session is 11 am to 1:30 pm.
15U is filling up fast but we need more 13U and 18U. Spring is just around the corner.
Spring is Coming. Register now.
Currently, BC is in Phase 2 for sports which means that we are able to hold practices with physical distancing but no games, no travel, and no spectators. We have made the decision to proceed with registration and move forward with the hopes that we will move to Phase 3 in time to have games and some form of a season. As with everything over the past year, we will adapt to restrictions as they change and keep families informed as we learn more.
Sorry folks, we are full. Covid has made it challenging this year.
Winter clinics continue through to Feb 28th