Order your Layritz gear now!
How it works:
Order before the 25th of June. We will receive the order Before July 15th. Items are being printed in Vancouver and need to be done as one batch. once they are done they will be shipped to Victoria and distributed to the teams and parents of the teams. If you would like more details and would like to order, please click here for our order page. Limited time only. Celebrate the return to baseball 2021
Congratulations to all the kids that make up our 2021 15U AA TEAM.
NCCP courses are being offered online. If you coach and would like to learn more this is a great way to do it. If you are interested in coaching this is the best way to get started. Go to NCCP
• All players, coaches, and team volunteers MUST check-in and complete health screening before entering the safety zone/field. See the attached field safety map for reference.
• No spectators will be allowed within the established safety zone.
• Washrooms are found at the Uvic Athletic centre, and Masks will be required to enter the building.
• No gum, no sunflower seeds, no spitting.
Groups of 8 to 10 will go through their session. Their hands will need to sanitize though out the session. Masks are not required, but kids can wear them if they feel they need them.
- Players will be asked to social distance throughout the session.
- Masked must be worn in all common areas outside of the safety zone
- For more information on double-A baseball and additional fees, please click here
- The location is UVIC Turf Field #3. Directions and arrival times will be emailed to you.
- Players are to arrive 10 minutes before their start time. Start time will stagger at 20-minute intervals starting at 11 am to 12 pm. The total length is time for the assessment session is 11 am to 1:30 pm.
15U is filling up fast but we need more 13U and 18U. Spring is just around the corner.
Spring is Coming. Register now.
Currently, BC is in Phase 2 for sports which means that we are able to hold practices with physical distancing but no games, no travel, and no spectators. We have made the decision to proceed with registration and move forward with the hopes that we will move to Phase 3 in time to have games and some form of a season. As with everything over the past year, we will adapt to restrictions as they change and keep families informed as we learn more.
Sorry folks, we are full. Covid has made it challenging this year.
Winter clinics continue through to Feb 28th