Criminal Record Check (CRC) Information
As we stress in every aspect of Layritz Baseball, safety is always the top priority. As per BC Minor Baseball guidelines, all Coaches, Managers and Directors are required to complete and submit a Criminal Record Check every 12 months. *This rule does not apply to umpires.
Log In to the Ministry of Justice eCRC website following the link Here.
Enter the code: GCHA7EQJQL
Select: “Request a New Criminal Record Check”
Complete your CRC, Then send the session I.D code to firstname.lastname@example.org. This way he will know the process is started.
To submit an online request for a CRC, you must:
- be at least 12 years of age as of todays date,
- Have your identity verified through the Electronic Identity Verification (EIV) process.
*Please note: Not all individuals will be able to submit an application via the EIV process, and will therefore be required to complete the required paperwork manually.
To Use the EIV:
- Individuals must have a minimum Canadian credit history of at least 6 months.
- Must have been residing in Canada for the last two years or longer.
- Individuals must correctly answer a set of security questions unique to their personal credit history.
- Must have a current Canadian address (Please do not enter a foreign address through the online service).