• All players, coaches, and team volunteers MUST check-in and complete health screening before entering the safety zone/field. See the attached field safety map for reference.
• No spectators will be allowed within the established safety zone.
• Washrooms are found at the Uvic Athletic centre, and Masks will be required to enter the building.
• No gum, no sunflower seeds, no spitting.
Groups of 8 to 10 will go through their session. Their hands will need to sanitize though out the session. Masks are not required, but kids can wear them if they feel they need them.
- Players will be asked to social distance throughout the session.
- Masked must be worn in all common areas outside of the safety zone
- For more information on double-A baseball and additional fees, please click here
- The location is UVIC Turf Field #3. Directions and arrival times will be emailed to you.
- Players are to arrive 10 minutes before their start time. Start time will stagger at 20-minute intervals starting at 11 am to 12 pm. The total length is time for the assessment session is 11 am to 1:30 pm.